Monday, November 18, 2013

11.17.13

I know I haven't had time to update this blog.
Im thinking if I make it more of a journal and keep everyone up to date on the dogs we have for training and what we have going on it might be easier.

Yesterday/Sunday
8am Reactive Rover at Miners Ravine with Rosie, Rose, Dexter, Io and Bryndle. I was very proud they all seemed to be doing much better. We passed 3 dogs. 1 on leash with the owner. 1 Running with owner and none of my group reacted. YAY. And 2 Samoyeds walking with their owner. Very proud!

Agility 4 Fun with Bentley, Flanna and Io - great fun brough Ritter out too and he did awesome.

Agility week for Combo Class - Elsa, Kinsey, Diego and Bryndle they all did awesome for their 1st time. Kinsey was the most confident about the Teeter Totter.

Lesson with 4 dogs after in Auburn https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=608211039227662&set=a.239896419392461.53602.187585221290248&type=1&theater&notif_t=like
Great dogs learning Place and owners learning how to walk all 4 together. Really wish I had my phone charged and was able to get a pic of her walking all 4. Great leash handling.

Ended the day with a new client lesson "Johnny" a 10month old Newfie.
He will be a lot of fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment