Tuesday, November 19, 2013

11.19.13

UPDATES on Yesterday

Last night before day training dogs went home we had out Crickett, Daisy, Birdie and Sookie. I then decided to try introducing Paige to the group. Paige and Crickett PLAYED! I was so proud of them.
Sookies parents came early. I forgot to remind them that playgroup wasn't until 7pm since we recently changed the time. I let Daisy sit playgroup out since she was tired but we had Tessie, Fenway and Clyde, Crickett, Paige, Nala and Sookie. Nala and Sookie of course were crazy and had a blast. But I was very HAPPY to see Crickett and Tessie play.  Sookie left a little early because she was so worn out. After Sookie left I was impressed by how well Nala played and respected the other dogs which are not as puppy as she is.
And one of our foster kittens is 2lbs YAY - gets to go get spayed then adopted!

TODAY
Day Training dogs - Just Birdie today
But we have lots of other dogs staying here that need the work.

Lesson with Sweetie at 9:30am - She is a Shepherd through GSGSR. I did their home visit before she got adopted. I look forward to meeting her and working with this family.

Makeup lesson with Finn the doodle at 2pm

Worked with Hank this morning.
Loose leash walking is getting much better, Sit is getting more reliable, Down is in progress
He is currently on place and has been for the last 30 min. in the living room while I am answering emails and updating social media.

Read a great post that Jeff Gellman of Solid K9 put up yesterday about improving business and yourself. I have a ton of books he has recommended. I'm going to really try to start making some time in my day to read some of them. Cant wait till they have another T3 workshop in CA.

Back to the dogs....

No comments:

Post a Comment